Alliance des Dieux Index du Forum

Alliance des Dieux
GéniauxMeilleursAmisContent^^ non en vrai c'est un forum créer pour notre petit groupe d'amis, et si vous voulez rigoler et bavarder avec nous, vous serez les bienvenus ;)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue 
Joyeuses fêtes à tous :youpii::pardon:         

Demanding Facebook Passwords May Break Law

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance des Dieux Index du Forum -> TV club -> Téléréalité/Télécrochets/Autres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
krysthenry

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan 2018 - 19:16    Sujet du message: Demanding Facebook Passwords May Break Law Répondre en citant

Demanding Facebook Passwords May Break Law
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Skip to: Footer. a, 14 Sep 2012 1:22pm unfortunately we have no rights in schools, airports, and malls. Just like a person is allowed to speak freely out loud, they are allowed to speak freely online. GMacGuffin (profile), 14 Sep 2012 9:36am Re:Yeah. Dmitry M (profile), 14 Sep 2012 5:20pm Complete Invasion of PrivacyThe school had absolutely no right to coerce the student. Once you have given out your password, how can you ensure that the person who views your page does not use it to commit identity theft or to impersonate you?. Especially if a settlement or judgment results. I just could not believe anyone could think that.[reply to thislink to thisview in chronology] silverscarcat (profile), 15 Sep 2012 7:18am Re: Re: Kidding.The way my school put it. It's like "Terrorism!" and "For the Children!" all rolled into one.[reply to thislink to thisview in chronology] . At times, Facebook has been at odds with state and federal regulators over various privacy issues. As the senators point out, two courts have previously found that when supervisors request employee login credentials, and use them to access otherwise private information, they may be subject to civil liability under the SCA. The school decided she wasn't allowed to have a negative opinion of someone and attacked. He/she should be let go as well.[reply to thislink to thisview in chronology] Steerpike (profile), 14 Sep 2012 10:11am Re:If you're talking about a private employer, the issues are not the same because there are no Constitutional protections at work. Meanwhile, Maryland and Illinois are considering bills that would bar public agencies for asking for social media passwords. Search Business culture Design Gear Science Security transportation photo video Photo Video Magazine WIRED INSIDER Future of Mobility Fallback Image Get TheMagazine Subscribe now to get 6 months for $5 - plus a FREE Portable Phone Charger. Let me get this straight: a school, in an effort to curb "bullying", interrogated a little girl with threats of violence?[reply to thislink to thisview in chronology] . Follow Were OnPinterest See what's inspiring us. Are your children aware of the protests happening around the globe? Have you discussed how cultural differences are helping this to happen? Are they aware of the advances happening in the world? Why do you need the school to tell you to limit your kids access to reality? Why do parents find it impossible to do these things? Does the idea of your children being stunted in understanding the world enter into the equation? You do understand you've taken the position of saying its perfectly ok for a school to terrorize a child and read private emails, because they just should have banned FB during the week. That Anonymous Coward (profile), 15 Sep 2012 8:43am Re:*stares at you* Wanna bet? Because I'm self centered, I'm American afterall (maybe), 1 - Teh Gays. In the end you don't know if she was just doing what kids do, bullying some1 or being stalked by some other kid (the real bully?). Now, with would-be employers asking for passwords, that gatekeeper role appears to have been somewhat illusory. Her bill would expand the prohibitions on what employers can ask applicants to provide, to include personal email. A lawsuit against the school for this is definitely an appropriate response to the school's actions.[reply to thislink to thisview in chronology] . (If that were the case, I suspect a lot more cops would be a bit more careful about abusing their powers.)[reply to thislink to thisview in chronology] DCX2, 14 Sep 2012 9:58am Re: Re: Re:I have always been a firm believer in the idea that if you are in a position of authority and a financial judgment is made against you, then the money from the judgment should come first and foremost from your salary and pension if necessary. ( and actually, it is one of the more fair laws on the topic. That stance is also consistent with the White Houses recently-issued Consumer Privacy Bill of Rightswhich I wrote about in a recent column regarding Targets use of consumer information. anti terror laws.[reply to thislink to thisview in chronology] . No one expected them to go the extra mile of interrogation and extracting information in violation of the law. If a private individual or employer does, the Constitution is not implicated and you have to rely on statutory or common law (to the extent it covers the act).[reply to thislink to thisview in chronology] redrum, 14 Sep 2012 10:46am Re:"What about employers asking potential employees for their Facebook details?" . needless to say the principals busted out Another piece of legislation saying I had no rights in these places. Then some "parent" was upset because HER CHILD engaged the student in a "sexual natured" chat, and they then decided to pull her out of class, interrogate her and dig as deeply as possible into her life. needless to say the principals busted out Another piece of legislation saying I had no rights in these places. Nothing stopping you from telling them to go to hell if they ask that. > It's not as impossible to enforce as you might think It is without violating most of the Bill of Rights 5a02188284
trollface nella chat di facebookfacebook profile for a companygood facebook status about a girl you likefacebook app 6680free facebook account hacker software free downloadwhy does facebook say account temporarily unavailablefacebook happy new year codefacebook privacy policy changes hoaxstatus facebook like terbanyak di indonesiahow can you look at private facebook pictures

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan 2018 - 19:16    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance des Dieux Index du Forum -> TV club -> Téléréalité/Télécrochets/Autres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation